NEW! ALL VIRTUAL!
Sept. 10/11, Oct. 8/9, Nov. 12/13
Three Months: 2 Days a Month
Workplace CoachLeader Approach offers six full days of coachleader training to help you propel your leadership to the next level! Coaching is becoming the means to better employee engagement, higher levels of productivity and empowered cultures. As a result of using a CoachLeader approach, your employee’s will increase their ability to solve problems, generate more ideas, and propel them into action and self-accountability. You will leave this program with a model, and enough practice to give you the solid foundation to becoming a CoachLeader.
As a result of attending this program you will learn how to:
- Increase employee trust by sharpening your listening skills and learning how to ask powerful questions.
- Create higher performing employee’s by empowering them to follow a model of self coaching and self accountability.
- Foster loyalty, commitment and engagement by increasing your leadership capacity through Emotional Intelligence.
- Drive better business results by developing your employee’s problem solving skills.
- Create more bandwidth for you to work on higher priority items.
Calling all Leaders, Managers, Human Resource Professionals and anyone who leads a group of people!
- If you want to improve your leadership abilities and coaching skills to create greater employee engagement than this program is for you.
- As a student of the Workplace CoachLeader Approach you will:
- Obtain training and instruction from ICF Credentialed Coaches.
- Learn through a variety of modalities, including hands on experiences, skill drills, partner exercises and lots of practice!
- Learn tools and team building exercises that can be applied immediately.
- Build relationships and work with peers in a learning community cohort model.
Taught By Master Coach, Shawn Preuss and Leadership Expert, Vicki Kampmeier
PCLA Founder and Master Certified Coach (MCC), Shawn Preuss, has been in the coaching industry, in sport, business and life, working with individuals, groups and organizations for 40 years. With a focus on leadership and team development, Shawn’s passion is to empower relationship through the art and science of coaching.
Shawn’s love for coaching and program development helped to support bringing a Professional Life Coaching Certification (PLCC) program into existence for the University of Wisconsin in Madison. She also developed and was the Lead Instructor of the Workplace Coaching Certificate for University of Wisconsin, Madison. Preuss CoachLeader Academy (PCLA) is the outgrowth of Shawn’s vision to bring the profession of coaching and leadership into organizations and to create transformative growth through deeper employee engagement and employee-led culture change. Shawn is a coaches coach, actively engaged in providing mentoring, coaching, and consulting to professional coaches.
Shawn holds a Bachelors of Science in Business Management and is a trained Life Coach through Coaches Training Institute, credentialed through the International Coach Federation, is a Certified Meyer-Briggs Facilitator and an active member of the International Coach Federation and Association for Psychological Type.